Terms & Conditions
1) Deposit – Due to high demand and to secure any appointments a £150 Deposit Fee is taken prior to booking the consultation appointment with the Doctor.
2) Free Consultation – A £150 fee applies for 30 minutes Medical Aesthetic Consultation with Dr Giorgia Ratta – the money will be deducted from the final price after giving the consent to proceed for the advised treatment/s or course of treatments (resulting in a free consultation). In case of refusing to start any advised treatment or in case of taking time to think about the £150 fee won’t be refundable.
In order to avoid disappointment, after the Consultation with Dr Giorgia Ratta, the appointment for the agreed treatment must be booked on the same day of the Consultation, and once a treatment plan is agreed and a consent form is signed the amount paid in advance (as per clause n. 5) toward the agreed treatment plan will not be refunded. In case of changes of circumstances regarding the agreed treatment plan, for instance if the patient does not want to proceed any more, the patient has to provide a written communication via email, or via post to the Clinic’s address (80 Ebury Street, London, SW1W 9QB) and a credit note of the equivalent amount that was paid by the patient will be issued and available to be used only by the patient toward any other treatment available at Dr Giorgia Ratta Cosmetic Clinic within 6 months of its issue date In no circumstances a credit note will be issued in case of:
- Failure to give 48 hours notice to cancel/reschedule the appointment (as per clause n. 3) or
- FTA – Failure To Attend the booked appointment (as per clause n. 4)
3) 48 hour Notice policy apply for cancellation and re-booking – please contact us via email stating your name, surname, and preferred new date. You will be then contacted as soon as possible by email or phone to confirm your new booking.
4) FTA – in case of Failure To Attend an appointment means loosing the deposit or the appointment itself if it is part of a course of treatment.
5) Full payment in advance is required for any following appointment and/or for course of treatment either for aesthetic or beauty purposes.
6) If the Customer is late for a pre-booked appointment, we at Dr Giorgia Ratta Cosmetic Clinic reserve the right to reschedule the said appointment for the next available time.
7) Dr Giorgia Ratta Cosmetic Clinic will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse. Anyone caught abusing the staff will be reported to the Police, the appointment will be cancelled immediately and any payment made by the customer for the appointment will not be refunded.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts, or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text and images relating to the Company’s services and content of this website.